IT Support Technician Needed!
As a web-based company, our top priority is keeping our technology working smoothly. You’ll assist with day to day administration of our phone system, active directory, network gear, servers, software and hardware.
If you land the gig, here’s what you’d be responsible for:
- Maintaining network security - Grant, revoke and track internal network privileges
- Internal IT Help Desk - Resolve user hardware/software issues
- WAN/LAN interface
- Phone Systems - Maintain function of the phone system and manage licenses and equipment. Build relationships with vendors and use vendor tools/portals
- Software/Hardware Purchasing & Maintenance - Evaluate PhotoBiz hardware purchases and requests. Help setup, install and maintain hardware
- Reporting/report writing tools - Assist with inventory and procurement of reports regarding hardware, software and end-users. This includes replacement reports, forward planning and future license needs
- Google app management - Review, test and integrate new features into the system, which includes evaluation of which features make sense for PhotoBiz, testing said features, and deploying them properly into our solutions
- Disaster recovery - Assist in developing disaster recovery policies to help maintain the integrity of critical services
Do you know...?
Linux based systems
Network communication systems
Basic Active Directory and administration
All platforms, including PC, Mac, phone, headsets, etc.
Act quickly under pressure
Solve problems and plan for the future
Work in a team environment
Think you've got what it takes to be our next IT Support Technician? Apply to join our team!